We are happy to be able to open X-FIT’s doors once again. And we’re sure you’re looking forward to resuming training with us. We must all do this with safety in mind. So here are some guidelines that we’re applying:
- If any staff or member feels sick or “off” they should not come to the gym.
- Please wash your hands w soap & alcohol pump upon entering & frequently during your stay & once your workout is completed.
- In order to keep a safe distance while in the studio, we will establish a capacity of 5 people at a time in the gym.
- Please come to the gym in your workout clothes as much as possible, to minimize people to be in close proximity in the locker rooms.
- Please refrain from using the shower at the gym, this will help to minimize to have people in close proximity.
- Staff must wear a face mask while they are training you.
- Members must wear a mask when not in training mode. Wearing a mask while you train is your choice.
- When not wearing a mask it is recommended to not get within 2m of someone, or only momentarily.
- Staff will clean & wipe all gear used by members, & all points that are frequently touched.
- Please cough & sneeze into your elbow.
Note on Group Training
- We are currently set up for Group Outdoor Training in the park nearby to X-FIT. This is happening at 6:30 pm on Monday & Wednesday and at 6 pm on Friday until September 11th. Please reserve in advance, by email/text/phone/X-FIT’s FB messenger group.
- Group Indoor Training will resume on September 14th. Having a capacity limit led to several changes to this service. Please visit the group training page for more information.
The X-FIT team wishes you a healthy autumn.