We are happy to be able to open X-FIT’s doors once again. And we’re sure you’re looking forward to resuming training with us. We must all do this with safety in mind. So here are some guidelines that we’re applying:
- If any staff or member feels sick or “off” they should not come to the gym.
- Please wash your hands w soap & alcohol pump upon entering & frequently during your stay & once your workout is completed.
- In order to keep a safe distance while in the studio, we will establish a capacity of 5 people at a time in the gym.
- Please come to the gym in your workout clothes as much as possible, to minimize people to be in close proximity in the locker rooms.
- Please refrain from using the shower at the gym, this will help to minimize to have people in close proximity.
- Staff may choose to wear a face mask or a shield if they wish to be able to frequently get within 2m of the members.
- When not wearing a mask it is recommended to not get within 2m of someone, or only momentarily.
- Staff will clean & wipe all gear used by members, & all points that are frequently touched.
- Please cough & sneeze into your elbow.
Note on Group Training
- We are currently set up for Group Outdoor Training in the park nearby to X-FIT. There is a 9 person limit, this is happening at 6 pm on Monday & Wednesday & Friday. Please reserve in advance, by email/text/phone/X-FIT’s FB messenger group.
- We are currently re-structuring the Group Indoor Training. Having a capacity limit will lead to several changes to this service. Please stay tuned for more info on this.
The X-FIT team wishes you a healthy summer.